Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love the dirty dirty

So work today was cancelled because of the foggy, rainy weather. Thus I've been up since 7:30 for no reason. However, I haven't done shit today except waste my life on Facebook. Classy? I think so. Add me as a friend maybe?

That feeling that I've been wasting my entire existence has come back again. I'm turning 21 in two weeks and I can't help but feel like for the past 21 years, I've done nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hopefully the trip to Atlantic City that my buddies surprised me with will help change that. I can't wait for that. We're staying in the Tropicana and I think the Imax is in the same building. So here's the rundown if you haven't already figured it out.

Step 1. Drive to AC. Drink. Gamble. Be Dirty all night.
Step 2. Use the room we booked for pretty much only one reason.
Step 3. Wake up (that is if we happen to get sleep) Drink to get rid of the headaches. More Gambling.
Step 4. While still being wasted, go see Batman: the Dark Knight in the Imax theatre that is in the SAME BUILDING.
Step 5. Sober up and have who ever is being D. D. drive home.

Awesome. Yes. Very. July 17th - July 18th. Intense.

No comments: