Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stoopid!

My apologies for not updating as much as I wanted to this entire summer. With work dominating my life and the little free time I had spent working on my Jeep, the few free nights I had were spent relaxing and/or getting shitfaced being that I am now legally allowed to since I am of age.

Last night I went to The Stone Pony to see Pepper, Slightly Stoopid and Sly & Robbie
It was a really good show. Although there were a lot of young kids there, most of which were smoking marijuana cigarettes. It was humorous to see all of the parents standing in the back of the bar while their children smoked in the crowd listening to the reggae dubby punk rock sounds of the three bands.

The only problem I had was the amount of kids. It forced Kiley and I to stand in the bar area and dance with all the other people our age. O well. I had fun.

Time for work.
Keep it true.

No comments: